Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Journey Begins

Super Bowl Sunday, February 6, 2011
Ok. It's time. I'm ready to do something about my weight. This week (Feb 10) I will turn 57 and I'm basically in the worst shape of my life, physically. After seeing how much weight my good friend Kevin Hofer lost using the Medifast diet plan (check it out at www.medifast1.com ) I decided to go on the program myself. With Kevin's help, I've ordered the food, which is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and will officially begin on Tuesday.

At the suggestion of a friend, I've decided to blog about my weight loss journey. So beginning on Tuesday I will be blogging all about my experience in all of its detail and you can follow my progress right here. I can't promise a post every day but I will commit to at least twice a week. I'll start Tuesday's post with all the vital facts about my weight and physical condition. I'll post a starting photo and then update my pic periodically. I hope that my journey and my story will encourage others to lose the weight they need to or make changes in their lives that they know they need to make. I will also integrate elements of my faith journey in my blog as well.

I hope you'll support me in my efforts to find that smaller person inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment